Afri Regen uses state of the art, patented equipment and techniques to reverse many common problems experienced with lead acid and other types of batteries.
The Afri Regen technology is able to solve the address the sulfation process in the battery and allowing the battery to regain most of its lost capacity. Through our own developed regeneration technology, we are able to reverse the crystallization in the battery and bring the battery back to life.
Better still, our advanced technology is able to restore a battery’s ability to hold a full charge, extending its useful life by as much as 3 years at a much lower cost than would be incurred by replacing the battery.
Every battery is regenerated separately, and there is no loss of regeneration power due to bad cells. We adjust our settings for batteries of different types and in different conditions.
Past experience has shown that we are able to successfully regenerate between 55% and 70% of the batteries brought to our centres, depending on their condition.
Afri Regen GENERATIONTECHNIQUES
THE steps per
Regeneration are as follows
The Advantages of Battery
- Battery regeneration helps the environment directly.
- No lead, acid or other chemicals are spilled, dumped or disposed of during the regeneration process.
- No hazardous materials are used during regeneration.
- Longer use of batteries lowers their overall environmental impact.
- Regeneration lowers the user’s CO2 footprint by 32 litres per battery.
- All materials are disposed of through certified recycling companies
What Types of Battery We Can Regenerate
- Gel Batteries
- 2V, 6V and 12V batteries
- AGM batteries
- UPS stand by batteries
- OPzV batteries
- Traction batteries
- Ni Cad batteries
- NiMH batteries